Local Appliance Repair service technicians will fix and service your cooktop in a timely and cost-effective way. Our cooktop repairmen are committed to maintaining the manufacturer’s high quality of engineering standards and will work with both gas and electric cook tops. We make sure that the job is cost effective. For more information please see the FAQ page on our website at https://www.localappliancerepairs.com.au/faqs/
Cooktop Service Issues
Customers will often allow cook top repair issues to go unaddressed. Most gas cook top problems have to do with supply and ignition of gas. You can usually get your cook top functioning at maximum capacity with one simple service call to us. Whether you have a Bosch or Ilve or Smeg gas or electric cook top, we will service it. Sorry to say that we don’t fix Induction cooktops. We will attempt to do the job only if we think its cost effective.
For more information please see the price page on our website at https://localappliancerepairs.com.au/price/
Contact us if you notice any of these performance issues:
- Only one ring heats up in the double element
- Not all your elements are functioning
- electronic ignition spark is visible but the burner does not light
- no spark is obtained when control knob is activated
- very low flame
Other Common cook-top problems that we can fix are:
- some cook-top elements do not turn on
- circuit trips when power on
- ignition spark will not turn off. ( turning off the power switch and using a long and safe barbeque lighter is a cost effective solution.
- gas ignites but flame will not stay on.
- burner not igniting. (using an igniter or a gas lighter or a barbeque lighter will be a cost effective solution.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Please note that we do not fix all brands of cook-tops as some brands are not cost effective to repair.
Please ask us if we fix your brand and will it be cost effective.
Contact Us to Repair Your Bosch, ILVE or SMEG Cook-Top
With an experience of over 27 years the technicians at Local Appliance Repairs has served as your neighbourhood repairman. Around Sydney and its suburbs, our mobile service vans will come to you to fix your household appliances. We offer out of warranty repairs and use only genuine spare parts to fix your appliances and extend their lives.
Contact us on-line if you require help.
Please Fill Out the Online Booking Form. A representative or a service technician will contact you as soon as possible, note down your issue and will book a service appointment.
Utilising the Submit tab on our website assures that we can provide you with the best customer service right away.